Um alle Inhalte sehen zu können, benötigen Sie den aktuellen Adobe Flash Player.

Willkommen Friepoertner Friepartner.net Orte  Davensberg Ahnenforschung Familientreffen nach Amerika Frypörtner in Amerika 1663 Urkunden Karte Map Bremerhaven Theo Frieport 17 Blauweisschen Haus Burgstr. 40 Aus dem Leben... Theaterkulisse New Orleans Sophia Kontakt Aktuelles What's new Anekdoten Stories Der typische Frypörtner Frypörtners un... Fragen Wünsche Lexikon Effingham Democrat Eff Volk Impressum Frieport Straßenname Der Name Friepartner.net eng Orte eng Davensberg eng Ahnenforschung eng Familientreffen eng nach Amerika eng Frypörtner in Am eng 1663 Urkunden eng Karte Map eng Bremerhaven eng The New Orleans So eng Haus Burgstr. 40 eng Aus dem Leben eng Theaterkulisse eng Effingham Dem eng Eff Volk eng Blauweissch eng Familienbogen deutsch Zeitstrahl 1600 Gästebuch Zeitstrahl 1800 

Aus dem Leben eng

Egbringhoff family lived in the "Frypörtner-House" from1948 to 1958. Mrs. Egbringhoff was engaged in public village life in many ways. She wrote the book "Life of a peasant's child", in which she described family life with three sons during hard times after WW II.Due to her son Johannes Egbringhoff we've got a drawing of the interior of that house and a personal view of the circumstances of living in this old building. The barn on the right side was renewed as workshop in 1903 by the carpenter "Kleuter".Between Frypörtner-Haus (Nr. 40) and the old "forest ranger house" (Nr. 38) a part of the "Emmerbach" creek run below the street, surrounding the western part of the village. The location of the house at entrance of the village was meant to be the "porter's house" (in German "Pförtnerhaus") outside of Castle Davensberg. The meaning of house and function of the inhabitants lead to the development of the name "Frypörtner".

Barn of 1903



erste Unterschrift 1839

Familiengeschichte(n)

MEZ